WAX Detective puts forensic data analysis for the WAX blockchain at your fingertips — and EOS Nation is proud to make it available to everyone.
Filter options allow the users to narrow down their search result to find exactly the network graph desired.
- multiple account lookup
- start & end date
- min & max token quantity
- min & max accumulated token value
- direction (both / incoming / outgoing)
Physics settings allow the user to change how the nodes & edges are displayed on the screen. WAX Detective has defined a good set of default values, however not all graphs are made equal and you might find yourself having to adjust the physics settings to get a good “screenshot” of a particular graph.
We’ve included a few algorithms used for network spatialization:
- Barnes Hut
- Force Atlas 2 Based
- Hierarchical Repulsion
Graph Network Queries
WAX Detective efficiently stores token transfer data into highly scalable graph databases, which allows to quickly formulate complex graph queries using data derived from the WAX blockchain.
Here are some examples of graph queries that can be performed using EOS Detective:
- Using account X, find all relationships that have “incoming” transfers greater than 1,000 EOS in the past 24 hours.
- Over the past 3 months, show all accounts that have an accumulated transfers quantity of 10,000 EOS.
- Does account A share token transfers with account B.
The possibilities are endless with the types of graph queries that can be constructed.
We’re working hard to make sure the platform is robust and efficient to allow any guest to play their own “WAX Detective” with the best possible user experience.
Items on our current roadmap:
- NFT transfer support
- Multi-Token support