Our first EOS drops were a huge success, with the GBK series selling out in hours and DreamBIG selling 58% of the collection so far. There are still packs available, grab some now from Atomic Hub!
Our .gems team has been thrilled to see such positive responses from our community to our first two EOS NFT releases. All of the creatives, from GBK to the 49 artists who submitted designs for DreamBIG, are happy with the outcome and we could not be more proud of the result so far. It was a fantastic way to kick start the EOS NFT scene and since then we’ve seen a steady stream of new art being published on-chain by our artists and others.
The next big NFT release on EOS is the CryptoFinney project whose burn mechanism went live on April 22nd. Burn those coins and earn some Finneys! If you’re lucky, you might find some very rare and unique Finneys! This project is not a .gems release but we’ve been working closely with the team at Cryptowriter to help them promote this amazing collection being released on both WAX & EOS. We love the concept and the CryptoFinney team has generously given us a bunch of EOS Genesis Finney Coins to distribute to our community!
Our first Finney Coin distribution went out last week and was awarded to:
- WAX Evangelist set holders (2 coins per set)
- EOS Evangelist holder (14% chance)
- .gems Monthly Vol.1 Issue #2 holders (50% chance)
- Season 2 EOS Spicy Rare Holders (1 coin per Spicy Rare)
- DreamBIG & GBK Pack Holders (1 coin per acct)
Check your accounts to see if you were lucky enough to get one! If not, don’t despair! You still have a chance to win some EOS Genesis Finney Coins this week by achieving various completion metrics for our DreamBIG & GBK Chestahedron collections! We’ll be hosting 2 different raffles where we reward our collectors based on their NFT holdings.
DreamBIG raffle qualification
- Full set of Commons: 5 entries
- Full set of Rares: 25 entries
- Full set of Ultra Rares: 150 entries
- Same design in Common, Rare and Ultra Rare: 5 entries
DreamBIG raffle prizes:
- 40 EOS Genesis Finney Coins
- 8 DreamBIG Standard Packs
- 13 EOS Colored Coins
- #1 Mint Zombie
- #1 Mint Molten
- #1 Mint 5-HT
GBK Chestahedrons – NFT Artefacts raffle qualification
- Full set of Commons (excluding Genesis): 1 entries
- Full set of Kimono (excluding Genesis): 5 entries
- Full set of Animated (excluding Genesis): 15 entries
- Same design in Common and Kimono: 1 entries
- Same design in Common, Kimono and Animated: 5 entries
- Each Common Genesis held: 2 entries
- Each Rare Genesis held: 5 entries
- Each Super Rare Genesis held: 10 entries
GBK Chestahedrons – NFT Artefacts raffle prizes:
- 40 EOS Genesis Finney Coins
- 8 GBK Standard Packs
- 12 EOS Colored Coins
- Rare & Low Mint NFTs:
- Cosmic Gem #1 (Animated)
- Meteor Kimono #2 (Kimono)
- Meteor Memories #2 (Common)
- Crystal #3 (Common)
- Genesis #12 (Common)
The snapshot for the DreamBIG & BGK completion bonuses will be taken on Monday 3rd of May at 00:00 UTC. Make sure to have your sets ready by then!
But wait, there’s more! We’re also opening up some VR Galleries to showcase these collections and are inviting our collectors to come check them out. We’ll be hiding some goodies out there as well!
Good luck to all collectors aiming for these completion bonuses and we hope to see more packs being cracked! Speaking of which, here are the current opening statistics as of April 21:
GBK Standard Pack: 43% (153 / 355 opened)
GBK Mega Pack: 60% (60 / 100 opened)
DreamBIG Standard Pack: 38.9% (132 / 339, 1000 max supply)
DreamBIG Mega Pack: 59% (134 / 227, 300 max supply)
It’s great to see that EOS Atomic Hub is finally active with all sorts of artists. We’re already working with GBK for his 2nd series and many of our DreamBIG artists are releasing their own collections on the platform as well.
We’ve been approached by other artists who want to release on EOS and we’re currently working towards our next double drop featuring a theme of Fiat Money. Curious to learn more? Check out our .gems Monthly Vol.1 Issue #2 for a sneak peak at what is to come, and while you’re there make sure to grab our 2nd Monthly Cover NFT! It’s free to claim but only available during the month of April so don’t miss your chance to grab yours!