Guide to Dropping NFTs with Atomichub.io
1. In order to create a drop on Atomic Hub we must first deposit some EOS/WAX to the Atomicdropsx contract which will be used to purchase RAM needed to mint the NFTs of the drop. In atomichub.io go to Trading.
2. Go to Transfer
3. Click on the Tokens Tab
4. Enter atomicdropsx in the “to” field and the quantity of EOS/WAX you would like to fund to supply your drops with Ram. The memo needs to be written in this format: “deposit_collection_ram:dot.gems”. (Replace “dot.gems” with your collection name)
Caution: These crypto deposits for RAM are non-refundable.
5. Now that we deposited some tokens for the RAM needed, we can create the actual drop by interacting directly with the smart contracts. It may seem daunting at first, but it’s actually a simple step-by-step process.
Open your browser and navigate to Bloks.io.
8. Go to “Contract”
9. Click on “Actions” and click the “createdrop” action
11. Enter listing price= O NULL for free drops or a crypto price like 1 EOS or 1 WAX , settlement_symbol= 8,EOS or 8,WAX , price_recipient=your account name
12. auth_required=toggle off, max_claimable=”maximum you would like to be claimed” for example if you minted 1 but placed a max supply of 100, refer to step 25 in the Creating NFTs Guide, you would put a max claimable of 99. max_claimable=number of claims you will limit per account, account_limit_cooldown=amount of seconds before you will allow the same account to claim again
14. start_time=enter your start time epoch code, end_time=enter your nft end time epoch code
15. submit and sign transaction