Premium Names are bought by bidding on them in the EOS Premium Name market. There are a few ways you can do that, but one of the easiest is by using bloks.io.
1. Go to Bloks.io and login.
2. In the “more” menu at the top of the page, click “name bids” under the “accounts” heading.
New bids on the same name must be at least a 10% higher than the previous bid. And anyone who is outbid will be refunded. You can bid any amount for a new name that’s not been bid on, but keep in mind you can only win that bid if it’s the highest bid of all the name bids in a given day. When the final bid is held uncontested for 24 hours, the auction is ended and the Premium Name is awarded.
3. Now, from the “current bids” tab of the name bids page, type in the name you’d like to bid on in the “Name to Bid on” field, and the amount you’d like to bid in EOS in the “amount to bid” field. Click on “bid” and approve the transaction in your EOS wallet.
You’ll should see your bid in the list of current bids when you refresh the page.
4. Wait. If you’ve placed the highest bid and no one outbid you for 24 hours, you can now claim your name.
5. Claim. Start by logging in at bloks.io with the account used to make the bid. From the “more” tab at the top of the page, click “Name Bids” under the “Accounts” heading. Next, click on the “Need to be Claimed” Tab. Find your purchased Premium Name and click the “claim” button to the right of it. Approve the action in your wallet, and that’s it, you can now use your account.
Your claimed account will have the same public and private key as the account used to claim it. You can refer to our bloks.io tutorials to learn how to change them.
6. Try out your Premium Name.